My blog and I have been together for a little over a year now. I was thinking about it yesterday, and wondering just what it is that keeps me coming back.
Why am I doing this?
And as I thought about it, I came up with a few reasons why I blog.
1. It gives me a sense of accomplishment and confidence. It’s little, but it’s fun, and I did it! 🙂
2. It really is a “world-wide web“! I’m “meeting” people from all over the world! Places I will probably never get to go to in person.
3. I’m getting to explore the world through the eyes of other people. I am fascinated by some of the amazing photos I’ve seen! There are some great photographers in this world.
4. I’m learning new things, and learning is always good.
5. It can be a challenge sometimes, and it makes me stretch into unknown territory. This is good too!
6. It gives me goals to pursue and attain.
7. It’s fun, and I enjoy it, and I hope it stays that way.
8. It gives me an opportunity to share my little world with the great big world. And honestly, I would never stand up in front of a room and talk, so this is the only way for me.
9. It gives me hope. There are a lot of really nice people in this world, doing really great things.
10. And, maybe, just maybe….I will be able to encourage someone else along the way.