3 gifts in the kitchen…
1. A gift from a friend – a pretty little teapot made for one!
2. A gift from my daughter – a colorful set of teaspoons to brighten up my kitchen!
3. A gift from my brother – a monogrammed cutting board, graces the counter with elegance.
What about you?
There are a lot of bad things in this world, but there are a lot of good things too. I would love to hear more about the good things.
Will you join me in looking for these gifts and sharing them with others?
This weeks theme is “3 gifts in the kitchen“.
Write a new post about the 3 things you are thankful for to go with this weeks theme, (with or without pictures) – and make sure to include the link to your blog.
“There is not a more pleasing exercise of the mind than gratitude. It is accompanied with such an inward satisfaction that the duty is sufficiently rewarded by the performance.” ~Joseph Addison
I hope you have a wonderful “Thankful Thursday!”
- Thankful Thursday (twentyfiveseasons.com)
1. The new Ice Cream Machine – Bring it Kid 🙂
2. The touch-on faucet – Just sweet as can be!
3. The automatic lights under the counters
🙂 On my list of things to do today!
I really like the single serve tea pot. I would like to have one for myself.
Thank you! Maybe you could add it to your “wishlist” 🙂
Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I hope you have a wonderful day!
What a lovely post.
Thank you, and thanks for stopping by!
I like them all, and that chopping block would fit our kitchen too since our name begins with ‘S”. :-))