Weekly Phoneography Challenge: My Neighborhood

The challenge was to take a picture with my phone camera of my neighborhood.

This is one of my favorite neighborhoods to hang out in!

Taken from Coronado Landing looking out at the city where I live…San Diego!

Beautiful San Diego from Coronado
This was taken with my iPhone4. It’s all I ever use to take pictures with. Some day, maybe I’ll get a real camera but for now, this works o.k. for me! πŸ™‚

Advertisements

15 thoughts on “Weekly Phoneography Challenge: My Neighborhood

1. What a lovely neighborhood! πŸ™‚

• Becky says:

Thanks…it’s my dream to live on that island, but until that day, I certainly enjoy the ability to visit it often! Hoping to go there today! πŸ™‚

2. […] Weekly Phoneography Challenge: My Neighborhood (blessingsthruraindrops.com) […]

3. […] Weekly Phoneography Challenge: My Neighborhood (blessingsthruraindrops.com) […]

4. Sunshine says:

you say the buildings across the way is an island? looks like a great place to visit. πŸ™‚
    i appreciate the mention. β™₯

• Becky says:

Actually, I’m taking the picture from the island side. The buildings across the way are the city of San Diego on the mainland. Coronado (the island)
      is a beautiful place to visit, as well as San Diego. We have tourists from all over the world. It’s pretty amazing!

• Sunshine says:

one can live in the United States and still not know all the beauty we are surrounded by. thanks for sharing Coronado and part of San Diego. πŸ™‚

• Becky says:

my pleasure! Maybe someday you can come visit San Diego in person!

• Sunshine says:

i dream to visit each of the states…at least a city from each state. but for now, i am grateful to visit via the internet. πŸ™‚

• Becky says:

That’s my goal too! I have been to quite a few of them – just have a few more to go (less than 10) and I will have been to all 50 states!
              And yes, the Internet is great for visiting places we will never be able to go in person! πŸ™‚
              Have fun “visiting”!

• Sunshine says:

Whoa, that is cool!!! Please send your lucky rays my way! Lol. ❀

• Becky says:

It is pretty amazing, but it’s taken a LONG time! Fortunately for me, my family liked to travel a lot when I was a little kid, so we went on a vacation almost every year! πŸ™‚ I am blessed!

5. […] Weekly Phoneography Challenge: My Neighborhood (blessingsthruraindrops.com) […]

Comments are closed.