3 gifts surprisingly found…and surprisingly, I found them all in my back yard!
1. Found…the remnants of a bird egg. Still looking for the bird!
2. Found…the strawberry is turning red!
3. Found…a pretty rose growing along the fence
What about you?
There are a lot of bad things in this world, but there are a lot of good things too. I would love to hear more about the good things.
Will you join me in looking for these gifts and sharing them with others?
“Gratitude is the inward feeling of kindness received. Thankfulness is the natural impulse to express that feeling. Thanksgiving is the following of that impulse.” ~Henry VanDyke
I hope you have a wonderful “Thankful Thursday!”
- Thankful Thursday: Just A Memory (cynthiadiane.me)
- Thankful Thursday #105: girls’ night in (veronicascornucopia.com)
Oh yummy! I love strawberry season and have them with blueberries on my cereal every morning. Haven’t tried growing them myself yet. Hmmmm, I wonder….
Wonder no more!! Give it a try! Even if you don’t get a lot of strawberries out of the plant, they make really pretty ground cover! But….I hope I get a lot of strawberries too 🙂
All good reasons to be thankful for. Being quite partial to the rose, I will especially be thankful if I see that in my garden. 🙂 May you have plenty more reasons to smile about and be thankful for. 🙂
Thank you Imelda!
I’ll be looking for that picture of the rose in your garden! I hope you see one soon!
Have a wonderful week!
I like this idea..
Here are three things found-
1. A snail in the bathroom. No idea how it got there.
2. A lost earring. That I have been looking for
3. Some money crumpled up in my back pockets. (This was the best surprise. Always is :D)
Ohhh, I love these! With the exception of the snail, you found some amazing things! I always like it when I find crumpled up money in a pocket or my purse – it just puts a smile on my face!
I’m glad you joined the fun, and commented. I do this every Thursday, look forward to seeing you again! 🙂
Great! Looking forward to seeing some more 🙂
All the wonderful finds. I have never found a bird’s nest.. I shall put that item on my bucket list. 🙂
Oh! Won’t that be wonderful when you do? 🙂