The most unusual and cool pattern can often be found in nature.
Want to see more cool photos?
Check out what others have done by clicking on this link: http://dailypost.wordpress.com/2013/05/10/weekly-photo-challenge-pattern/
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Pattern (scsurfbutler.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Pattern (thepanamaadventure.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Pattern (elisapompili.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Pattern (leecastillio.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Pattern | Feline Style (mykindofhappiness.com)
- weekly photo challenge : pattern (timetobeinspired.ca)
[ Smiles ] Very nice photo!
And here’s a smile 🙂 back to you! Thanks for the compliment! I’m glad you enjoyed it!
Beautiful rock formation! Thanks for the pingback.
Thank you, and it was my pleasure! It’s fun to see all the different takes of the same subject matter! I’m glad you stopped by!
Wow, that is very cool. Is it wood or rock, or rock that looks like wood? How interesting.
Thanks for the pingback, glad I got to see your photo.
Thank you – I’m not really sure what it was! I think it was one big rock – but it looks like wood. I was totally fascinated by it, that’s for sure!
Thanks for stopping by – it’s always fun to meet new people! 🙂
[…] Weekly photo challenge: pattern | Blessings through raindrops… […]
Nice picture! I think that I could take pictures of this all day long 😉 Very interesting!
Thank you – it’s a great place to hang out, that’s for sure!
Is this a fossil? Amazing!
I’m really not sure what it is! I think it’s just a big rock that the water from the ocean has formed a very strange design on it. I just thought it looked really interesting.