Thankful Thursday: 3 gifts before 9 am

3 gifts before 9 am …

1. A  hot cup of coffee brought to me each morning by my very best friend, my husband.  He’s pretty awesome!

coffee

74 and Sunny in San Diego

2. A nice hot shower to wake me up – sorry no picture for this one, but you get the idea!

3. A little something for my tummy, to give me fuel for the day

cereal

Just a few of the many things that I am so very thankful for today.

What are you thankful for?

Will you join me in looking for these gifts and sharing them with others?

We tend to forget that happiness doesn’t come as a result of getting something we don’t have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.” Fredrick Koeing –

I hope you have a wonderful “Thankful Thursday!

Advertisements

8 thoughts on “Thankful Thursday: 3 gifts before 9 am

1. wisejourney says:

Thankful for my wonderful children

• Becky says:

Oh I’m so glad you have wonderful children 🙂 can’t imagine living my life without mine! Sounds like it must be the same for you!
      Thanks for sharing!

2. I lived without a shower for many years and now, almost every morning I say a thank-you prayer for that lovely hot water that streams out of my shower. (And there’s nothing like a husband who brings coffee!)
    Blessings to you.

• Becky says:

Yep – my shower I know is something that I have gotten used to over time – I can’t imagine living without it, but obviously, it’s possible! 🙂 But, oh…life is so much better with one for some reason. A nice long, soak in a hot tub is good too, but there’s just something about feeling the hot water pour down over you that feels so good! And as for my husband – well, he’s a treasure, and I’m so glad he’s mine! 🙂

3. Val Mills says:

Today – even though it’s late Friday in New Zealand – I’m thankful for lunch with true friends.

• Becky says:

That sounds delightful – I’m glad you were able to spend some time with them. I noticed that you said “true” friends – a rare and special treasure few people have the honor of experiencing in their lives. I’m glad you are able to have this experience! Thanks for sharing!

4. Imelda says:

No. 1 is truly truly awesome. And the hot shower too. 🙂 One will never know how awesome it is until he loses the water heater for a week (which happened to us). 🙂

• Becky says:

Yes…No. 1 has me pretty spoiled! It’s usually waiting for me by the time I get out of my hot shower – so I guess that makes me double-spoiled! 🙂 I am very, very thankful for running water!

Comments are closed.