3 Gifts of Change:
1. I know they look cool and are fun to look at, but I must say, I am very thankful for the change in our transportation.
2. It really wasn’t that long ago, and we were watching movies by using one of these! A change in the entertainment industry that we are probably all thankful for!
3. And this, well, it’s just a personal favorite. I’m thankful for the change from dusk to dawn.
These are just a few of the many things that I am thankful for.
What are you thankful for?
Will you join me in looking for these gifts and sharing them with others?
“Gratitude doesn’t change the scenery. It merely washes clean the glass you look through so you can clearly see the colors.”
~ Richelle E. Goodrich
See, change can be good!!! 🙂
I’m thankful for my dishwasher, my IPhone, and the good roads that let our “change in transportation” get us there quickly!
And I love the quote about the clean glass — reminds me I should wash our windows!!! 🙂
I’m thankful for coffee pots that produce quickly. I’m thankful for umbrellas, it’s rainy here today.
1. I agree with Oldest Daughter- grateful for umbrellas, especially today!
2. I’m grateful for digital cameras so that I can take as many photos as my memory card will allow!
3. I’m grateful for the wisdom that comes with changing by growing closer to Christ.
P.S. I still love those old cars!