I’ve been given an award! Woo Hoo!
All my thanks, love and appreciation to Monique at Better Than Reality. Love that lady, except for when she gives me a rough time about my football team, Ha! :)…and I thoroughly enjoy reading her blog. Check it out! I think you’ll enjoy it too.
As a recipient of this award, my obligation to my Wordpress Family is quite simple:
- Display the award image on your blog.
- Link back and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers.
- Notify each of your nominees of their nomination.
- Share the inspiration and keep on blogging!
If you get a chance, check out some of these other blogs. I hope you will enjoy them as much as I have!
Here are my 10 nominees, in no particular order:
1. Stuff I Tell My Sister – fun and delightful! This blog reminds me of my sisters, and makes me wish they were still here so I could tell them “stuff”:)
2. Heavenly Raindrops – beautiful and inspiring…offering words for thought, and hope
3. Rainbow Bakery – Lots of great photos – I especially like her “six word Saturday” feature
4. Morning Story and Dilbert – a great way to start the day – with a smile, and sometimes a tear, but always a good story
5. Wind Against Current – just plain beautiful photography!
6. Behind the Willows – Now this one…I think you will find yourself falling in love with this three little girls as much as I have. Their mom is amazing.
7. Have Teacup Will Travel – Lots of fun adventures, beautiful photos, and lots of tea. One can never have too much tea!
8. Not Quite Old – One of my newest “finds – and I’ve found that I can just simply relate.
9. Mama’s Empty Nest – A very gifted writer, while I don’t “mourn” the fact that I have an empty nest…I’m anxious to see if she will be able to arrive at this same conclusion. An empty nest can be a good thing 🙂
10. Fly Softly My Love – Her heartfelt, raw emotions, well written, probably every woman’s feelings at one point in their life…beautiful! She makes me want to cheer her on, and give her a hug, all at one time!
I hope you take a moment to visit each of these blogs, and visit them often! 🙂
Thanks again to Monique for the honors!
Congratulations, Becky, and thanks so much for nominating us! The honor is much appreciated!! 🙂
Thank you, and it’s my pleasure – you have some amazing and beautiful pictures!
Everyone should see them! 🙂
Thank you very much! 🙂
Congratulations on your award Becky and thank you so much for passing it along to me, I shall display it with pride. I had noticed that my blog is read more on a Saturday but had attributed it to the weekend rather than six word Saturday – I’m glad you like it!
Thank you! It’s my honor! I’m glad to have met you via the blog world!
Have a great week!
Those are some good blogs you’ve mentioned!
Thank you – I’ve enjoyed them…especially yours! 🙂
Congrats on the well-deserved award. I’m eager to check out your nominees. Thanks for including me too!
My pleasure – I hope you get the chance to check out the other blogs – they are really good! 🙂
Congrats to YOU!!! (AND I truly appreciate the nod…you are so sweet ♥) Here’s to a blessed year! paula
Thank you so much! I hope you have a great year too! 🙂
Becky thanks so much for including me on your list, I’ve check out the others and I feel honored to be in their company! I’m absolutely terrible about responding to these things (It’s been a week already…) but even if I never get to it (which sadly is likely) please know that I appreciate it and the fact that you’re a regular visitor to my blog so much!
I really do understand – the awards are a lot of work, I just hope that it acheived my desire to bring other people to your awesome blog!
I love reading your heart felt stories, and the amazing adventures of your little girls.
So, if you never do anything with the award, that’s fine with me, as long as you promise to keep posting!