3 gifts behind a door
1. I’m thankful for this wonderful oasis that greets me when I open the door to my backyard.
2. And when I step out my front door, get in my car and drive just about 20 minutes west of my house, I’m greeted by this glorious sight!
I’m so thankful for this breathtaking view. It just never gets old, no matter how many times I see it.
3. I’m thankful for this door – the door to the library – any library! A door that opens up to endless adventures, information, opportunity and mystery.
These are just a few of the many things that I am thankful for today.
It’s important to stop…take a moment…and reflect on the good things in life.
Will you join me in counting the blessings on your journey through life?
“Gratitude is medicine for a heart devastated by tragedy. If you can only be thankful for the blue sky, then do so.” ~ Richelle E Goodrich
Yep, all three beautiful blessings, Becky. Your library is so tall!!
Thank you! That is our brand new downtown city library! I haven’t been inside of it yet…need to give it a try one of these days 🙂 It looks pretty impressive from the outside!
My doors today after one of those lovely “procedures”:
1. The door to the refrigerator, so that I can eat anything I want today
2. The door to the bathroom, that I am not behind it every 5 minutes
3. The door of the hospital sliding open and giving me freedom again
🙂 Beautiful post Becky 🙂
Yikes! That doesn’t sound like much fun, but you did it AND you found the good things along the way!
I thought about using a pic of a refrigerator door too – it certainly makes me thankful from time-to-time 🙂
Glad that day is over for you – hope you have a great week-end Monique!
I love this list. 🙂
Thank you! This one was kind of hard to narrow it down to just 3 🙂 So many possibilities!
Beautiful post. Agree with you about gratitude!
There will always things to be thankful 🙂