3 gifts that made me laugh 🙂
I don’t laugh out loud a lot … but that doesn’t mean I’m not happy. There are a lot of things that make me happy, as well as a lot of things that I laugh about, to and with.
1. This little guy’s laugh is absolutely contagious, and it’s hard not to join him when he lets that little giggle out. It becomes a type of game with him, the more you laugh…the more he laughs. A never-ending circle of pure joy! I’m so thankful that I am able to “hear” this wonderful sound of laughter. Like good medicine for a weary soul, he fills my heart to overflowing.
2. This moment, this funny little plastic mustache…a moment of fun, and laughter. A moment to cherish and realize that yes, I’m thankful that sometimes it’s just a simple little thing that can make me laugh, and make him happy too!
3. And this one, well you might have needed to be there to appreciate it…but it did make me laugh out loud!
My 5-year-old granddaughter took my phone and was the photographer for the evening. I couldn’t help but laugh when I saw some of the pictures that she took, this being one of my favorites. I’m so thankful for her, and her creativity, I’m just hoping her choice of subject matter to photograph will maybe improve as she gets older 🙂
These are just a few of the many things that I am thankful for on this very Thankful Thursday!
Keep looking for those little things in life – the ones that make you smile, and maybe even make you laugh…out loud! 🙂
“A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.“~Proverbs 17:22
My refrigerator has turned into a special work of art.
A unique collection of photos of loved ones, and drawings from grandkids. A work of art that holds value far beyond any amount of money I could ever own.
Priceless…Precious…People in my life.
Take a look at some more “art” by clicking on this link.
This gallery contains 2 photos.
Two of my favorite little guys…my oldest & my youngest grandson, always “on the move“!
3 gifts that start with “L“…
The first thing that comes to my mind, is my daughter, son-in-law and grandson….their last name starts with “L” and there are 3 of them 🙂
But, I thought I would add a little bit more, that just seemed a little too easy.
1. Life…I love the life I have with this guy. He makes me feel so special. OK!!…he spoils me. A lot. And I love him so very much!
2. Laughter…We share lots of moments of laughter together …they don’t always photograph too well though. But, we do enjoy laughing together, and bringing a smile to each other’s face.
3. Love…After all these years….I love him more today than I ever have. He really is the love of my life. I am so blessed to have this amazing man as my husband, and my very best friend.
Once again, these are just a few of the things that I am so very thankful for on this Thankful Thursday. There are so many, many more things to be thankful for. Big and small, they are everywhere you look…you just have to keep looking.
“Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” ~ Marcel Proust