3 Gifts almost gone:
1. I’m thankful for the opportunity and the ability to make these hats for Knitting Rays of Hope! This awesome group of ladies, collects loom hats from a variety of sources (they even find the time to make some themselves!) Knitting Rays of Hope puts them all together, each hat is tagged with a word of encouragement and then donated to NICU babies and cancer patients. I am so inpsired by these ladies, and so thankful that I get to be a part of this amazing project.
I finally boxed my contribution of hats up and sent them on their way, so they are more than almost gone….they’re gone!
2. I’m thankful for these sweet little oranges that grow on our tree. Yes…they are almost gone, they’re just too good to leave hanging on the tree.
3. These delicious muffins are almost gone…I’m thankful that I made them! They were delicious 🙂
That’s it for today! Well, there’s always more to be thankful for, and I am thankful for so much more than just these three things, but this is just a little start to maybe get you thinking about all the things that you are thankful for today!
Take a few moments, look around you, and reflect on the good things in your life.
“Life is not just about the good things or not just about the bad things. It is both. It all depends where you focus your attention.” ~ Ann Marie Aguilar
3 Gifts that made me laugh:
1. These two little kids certainly know how to make their Grandma smile and laugh with delight! I am so thankful that they are in my life, and for now…they really enjoy just hanging out with me! I hope it stays like this for a very, long time.
2. I can’t imagine life without my beautiful daughter and this amazing little guy! Just like his mama, he is pure joy! This special moment was brought to you by “frog” and a little belly laugh too!
3. And then there’s this guy! After all these years…he still makes me laugh and smile! He definitely has captured my heart!
I am oh so very thankful for him and I love living life with him!
These are just a few of the things that I am counting my blessings for today. I am so thankful for my family and the joy and laughter that they bring to my life.
I am truly blessed.
“It is impossible for you to be angry and laugh at the same time. Anger and laughter are mutually exclusive and you have the power to choose either.” ~ Wayne Dyer
A Gift in wind, water and white:
1. I’m thankful for the flags blowing in the wind. Especially the one in the middle!
2. There’s nothing quite like stepping in the cool sand and dipping your toes in the water at the ocean. I’m thankful for the moments that I spend here, relaxing and enjoying this beautiful place.
3. An awe-inspiring moment, and I’m so thankful that I just happened to be outside at the time that these white clouds did this cool thing! I think the picture is pretty amazing, but to experience it in person was so much better!
It was like I was surrounded by white cotton balls!
I am so thankful for all of these things, and oh so much more! In this crazy, messed up world, there are still a lot of good things to be thankful for, don’t forget to take a moment, look around, and find at least one thing to be thankful for today!
“Thankfulness creates gratitude which generates contentment that causes peace.” ~ Todd Stocker
Orange…is not a color I am typically drawn to.
However, it is beautiful, and bright and the world would be quite boring without it!