Tag Archives: adventures
Thankful Thursday: This little guy
Today is his special day…he’s celebrating his 8th birthday!
I am so thankful for him and the joy he has brought to our lives. Can’t imagine a world without him in it!
In honor of his birthday, a list of eight reasons why I am so thankful for this amazing little guy!
1. I am so thankful for his great big smile! Always ready for the camera!
2. The way he loves to look for treasures…always looking for treasures. When you’re 8 years old, the world is a virtual gold mine!
3. I’m thankful for the changes in his life, like the milestone of loosing his first tooth!
4. I love his thrill of adventure, and how proud he is of himself when he accomplishes something he didn’t think he could do!
5. I’m thankful for the opportunities I have to share special moments with him, and that he likes to be with me! (at least for now)
6. I’m thankful for his ability to learn new things and sometimes he’s even willing to teach me how to play those crazy games!
7. I love the creative side of him, and I’m thankful for the fun times we can have together just being silly!
8. But most of all…I’m just thankful for him! Every little detail that makes him who he is. He is so very special to me. He’s captured my heart, and I love him so very much!
Happy Birthday little man…hope it’s a very special day for you!
I love you!
Boys Are Found Everywhere
on top of, underneath, inside of, climbing on, swinging from,
running around or jumping to…A boy is Truth with dirt on its face,
Beauty with a cut on its finger, Wisdom with bubble gum in its hair,
and the Hope of the future with a frog in its pocket.
~Alan Marshall Beck