3 Gifts Found Outside:
Oh where do I begin? I live in sunny Southern California, and most days are just tempting me to go outside! I have to constantly remind myself that there will be more beautiful days, that this is not an anomaly, and I should probably try and get some work done inside once in a while!
Still, I find my way out the door, and I really am very, thankful that I get to live in such a beautiful place. I say it so often without even giving it a second thought, I guess I am little spoiled!
1. I’m so thankful for the blue skies and sunshine that greet me almost every time I step outside!
2. And I’m so thankful for this great game of baseball that’s played outside – Opening Day is coming soon!
3. But most of all, I’m thankful that when I go outside, this is not what I experience ….ever! I like to visit this kind of weather, but I’m really thankful I don’t live in it anymore.
Today and everyday, there is so much to be thankful for. Inside or outside, when I look around me, I see that I am truly blessed.
“I thank you God for this most amazing day: for the leaping greenly spirits of trees, and a blue true dream of sky; and for everything which is natural, which is infinite, which is yes.” ~ E.E. Cummings
A gift in sky, water, and memory:
1. I’m so thankful for the gift of the clouds in the sky! I love a clear blue sky, but those clouds…they always seem to capture my attention. I love the different shapes and textures, colors and designs, it truly is art in motion.
2. Another mesmerizing view…the big blue ocean. There are many moments when I find myself staring out onto this beautiful body of water, and I think to myself…I live here!
Yes! I am very thankful for this.
3. A moment I will never forget, turned into a memory I will always treasure. The beauty and the bliss of sitting at The Beach Bar in Guam, just watching the waves go by. I am very thankful for the opportunity to visit this amazing place, and certainly wouldn’t mind going back to this view.
These are just a few of the things that I am so very thankful for today. There is always, always something to be thankful for…just take a moment and look around you, you’ll find it!
“Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.”
― William Arthur Ward