3 Gifts that made me laugh:
1. These two little kids certainly know how to make their Grandma smile and laugh with delight! I am so thankful that they are in my life, and for now…they really enjoy just hanging out with me! I hope it stays like this for a very, long time.
2. I can’t imagine life without my beautiful daughter and this amazing little guy! Just like his mama, he is pure joy! This special moment was brought to you by “frog” and a little belly laugh too!
3. And then there’s this guy! After all these years…he still makes me laugh and smile! He definitely has captured my heart!
I am oh so very thankful for him and I love living life with him!
These are just a few of the things that I am counting my blessings for today. I am so thankful for my family and the joy and laughter that they bring to my life.
I am truly blessed.
“It is impossible for you to be angry and laugh at the same time. Anger and laughter are mutually exclusive and you have the power to choose either.” ~ Wayne Dyer
This moment…this place…even the shadows appear to be a little “brighter“!
There was absolutely nothing that was going to put a damper on this day.
Rain or shine, he was all in, having the time of his life, playing golf at Pebble Beach on his birthday.
Nope…nothing over-shadowed this day. This was his moment in the sun!
Take a look at some more great photos by going here!
3 Gifts Sweet
1. I’m so thankful for this beautiful young lady that God gave to me. My sweet girl. I’m continually impressed by her wisdom and grace. Her love for her family, her love for me.
She is a precious treasure, and I’m so proud to call her mine.
2. This sweet moment between Grandpa and his little Grandson. I’m so thankful that I got to share in this moment, and that I was able to “capture” a little bit of the joy that was being shared between these two.
He truly is the best Grandpa ever.
2. And these. Tasty little sweet and salty treats. I’m thankful that they are so simple and easy to make.
And these are just a few of the things that I am forever thankful for. Join me by taking a few moments today to look around you and consider a few things “sweet” that you are thankful for!
“The unthankful heart discovers no mercies…but let the thankful heart sweep through the day and, as the magnet finds the iron, so it will find in every hour, some heavenly blessings.”
~ Harriet Beecher Stowe