3 Gifts that made me laugh:
1. These two little kids certainly know how to make their Grandma smile and laugh with delight! I am so thankful that they are in my life, and for now…they really enjoy just hanging out with me! I hope it stays like this for a very, long time.
2. I can’t imagine life without my beautiful daughter and this amazing little guy! Just like his mama, he is pure joy! This special moment was brought to you by “frog” and a little belly laugh too!
3. And then there’s this guy! After all these years…he still makes me laugh and smile! He definitely has captured my heart!
I am oh so very thankful for him and I love living life with him!
These are just a few of the things that I am counting my blessings for today. I am so thankful for my family and the joy and laughter that they bring to my life.
I am truly blessed.
“It is impossible for you to be angry and laugh at the same time. Anger and laughter are mutually exclusive and you have the power to choose either.” ~ Wayne Dyer
This moment…this place…even the shadows appear to be a little “brighter“!
There was absolutely nothing that was going to put a damper on this day.
Rain or shine, he was all in, having the time of his life, playing golf at Pebble Beach on his birthday.
Nope…nothing over-shadowed this day. This was his moment in the sun!
Take a look at some more great photos by going here!
3 Gifts Sweet
1. I’m so thankful for this beautiful young lady that God gave to me. My sweet girl. I’m continually impressed by her wisdom and grace. Her love for her family, her love for me.
She is a precious treasure, and I’m so proud to call her mine.
2. This sweet moment between Grandpa and his little Grandson. I’m so thankful that I got to share in this moment, and that I was able to “capture” a little bit of the joy that was being shared between these two.
He truly is the best Grandpa ever.
2. And these. Tasty little sweet and salty treats. I’m thankful that they are so simple and easy to make.
And these are just a few of the things that I am forever thankful for. Join me by taking a few moments today to look around you and consider a few things “sweet” that you are thankful for!
“The unthankful heart discovers no mercies…but let the thankful heart sweep through the day and, as the magnet finds the iron, so it will find in every hour, some heavenly blessings.”
~ Harriet Beecher Stowe
Hanging out at the beach, watching as the waves come rolling in, and enjoying a little summer lovin‘.
Two of my favorite people at one of my favorite places. It just doesn’t get much better than this!
Take a peek at some more summer lovin’ ! Or better yet, join in the fun and share your own experience of summer fun!
It’s another “Thankful Thursday”, and it’s a beautiful one at my house. There is always, always something to be thankful for…and I’m always looking!
Today, I’m looking for a gift of peace, of hope, of love…
1. I’m so thankful for the gift of peace that I find when I spend time in this little place I call my “secret garden”.
It keeps me busy, it’s challenging, and probably keeps me from going a little bit crazy too!
2. And I am so thankful for the hope I have in heaven, and the joy of being reunited with these three once again. My two sisters, and my Dad. All three taken from this world much too soon. All three, missed dearly for oh so many reasons.
Some days, just a little bit more than others, but always missed.
3. And the greatest of these is love…I’m very thankful for this guy. He is the love of my life, my husband, and my very best friend. I can’t imagine my life without him, I don’t even like to let my brain go there.
I am so thankful, for his love for me…I am truly blessed.
These are just a few of the things that I am so very thankful for today. My heart is full of “good things”.
How about you? Take a moment, reflect on your day, and look for the good things, and if you feel inclined to share, I would love to hear what they are!
Until then, keep looking for the good things…they are out there. I promise.
“Life is not just about the good things or not just about the bad things. It is both. It all depends where you focus your attention.” ~ Ann Marie Aguilar
3 gifts that start with “L“…
The first thing that comes to my mind, is my daughter, son-in-law and grandson….their last name starts with “L” and there are 3 of them 🙂
But, I thought I would add a little bit more, that just seemed a little too easy.
1. Life…I love the life I have with this guy. He makes me feel so special. OK!!…he spoils me. A lot. And I love him so very much!
2. Laughter…We share lots of moments of laughter together …they don’t always photograph too well though. But, we do enjoy laughing together, and bringing a smile to each other’s face.
3. Love…After all these years….I love him more today than I ever have. He really is the love of my life. I am so blessed to have this amazing man as my husband, and my very best friend.
Once again, these are just a few of the things that I am so very thankful for on this Thankful Thursday. There are so many, many more things to be thankful for. Big and small, they are everywhere you look…you just have to keep looking.
“Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” ~ Marcel Proust