Snug as a bug, he’s perfectly content in his happy place!
This is my contribution for this week’s photo challenge, enveloped. You might want to take a look at what other people have contributed by going here, or better yet, join in the fun and share a photo of your own interpretation of the challenge.
3 Gifts Found in my Mom:
1. My mom…she is an amazing lady who has experienced more pain in her lifetime than probably any one person ever should have to experience. Through it all, she has managed to keep this amazing smile on her face, and in her eyes.
I’m thankful for her determination to stay strong, forever young at heart, and never,ever give up on life!
2. Next to her family, her greatest passion in life is to teach….anything! From Chinese Checkers to English as a Second Language, and everything in between. She loves to lead the way in the learning experience, and watch the “lights” turn on in the eyes of her “students”.
I am so thankful for her passion to help others improve and learn.
3. Most of all…I am thankful for my Mom’s unconditional love for me. I haven’t always made life easy for her, you know how it goes in those angsty teen-age years, but in spite of me and all the dumb stuff I did (or didn’t do) she has always loved me and made sure that I knew it!
I’m very thankful for her never-ending, unconditional love for me!
Thanks Mom! I love you!
3 Gifts that made me laugh:
1. These two little kids certainly know how to make their Grandma smile and laugh with delight! I am so thankful that they are in my life, and for now…they really enjoy just hanging out with me! I hope it stays like this for a very, long time.
2. I can’t imagine life without my beautiful daughter and this amazing little guy! Just like his mama, he is pure joy! This special moment was brought to you by “frog” and a little belly laugh too!
3. And then there’s this guy! After all these years…he still makes me laugh and smile! He definitely has captured my heart!
I am oh so very thankful for him and I love living life with him!
These are just a few of the things that I am counting my blessings for today. I am so thankful for my family and the joy and laughter that they bring to my life.
I am truly blessed.
“It is impossible for you to be angry and laugh at the same time. Anger and laughter are mutually exclusive and you have the power to choose either.” ~ Wayne Dyer