3 gifts seen close up…
1. I’m thankful for the bees that get very close up and buzz about in my flowers
2. I’m thankful for the flowers too
3. But most of all, I’m thankful for the moments when I can be close up and right next to my very best friend!
These are just a few of the many things that I am thankful for today.
It’s important to stop…take a moment…and reflect on the good things in life.
Will you join me in counting the blessings on your journey through life?
“Keep your eyes open to your mercies. The man who forgets to be thankful has fallen asleep in life.” ~ Robert Louis Stevenson
3 gifts budding/blooming
This one seems a little too easy right now. My garden/yard is full of things that are budding and blooming.
Here are just a few that are new to this world…
1. The delicate pink color of this strawberry in bloom
2. The sweet smell that this budding freesia plant will produce when it turns into a flower
3. Waiting with anticipation to be able to eat the tomato that will be growing from this bloom on the tomato vine
I’m thankful for all these wonderful flowers and plants that are blooming right now. Everywhere I look, it’s as if all of nature is on display for us to enjoy!
What are you thankful for?
Will you join me in looking for these gifts and sharing them with others?
“Gratitude is the inward feeling of kindness received. Thankfulness is the natural impulse to express that feeling. Thanksgiving is the following of that impulse.” ~Henry VanDyke
I hope you have a wonderful “Thankful Thursday!
The color of sunshine…and happiness!
It’s a beautiful time of the year!
If you want to see what other people have done for this photo challenge, click here!
This gallery contains 4 photos.
I’m enjoying the brilliant colors of spring! Probably one of my favorite times of the year. It seems as though everywhere I turn, I see another pretty flower popping up to greet me. All Things Bright and Beautiful by – Cecil Frances Alexander All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things […]