Tag Archives: fun
Me and my blog
My blog and I have been together for a little over a year now. I was thinking about it yesterday, and wondering just what it is that keeps me coming back.
Why am I doing this?
And as I thought about it, I came up with a few reasons why I blog.
1. It gives me a sense of accomplishment and confidence. It’s little, but it’s fun, and I did it! 🙂
2. It really is a “world-wide web“! I’m “meeting” people from all over the world! Places I will probably never get to go to in person.
3. I’m getting to explore the world through the eyes of other people. I am fascinated by some of the amazing photos I’ve seen! There are some great photographers in this world.
4. I’m learning new things, and learning is always good.
5. It can be a challenge sometimes, and it makes me stretch into unknown territory. This is good too!
6. It gives me goals to pursue and attain.
7. It’s fun, and I enjoy it, and I hope it stays that way.
8. It gives me an opportunity to share my little world with the great big world. And honestly, I would never stand up in front of a room and talk, so this is the only way for me.
9. It gives me hope. There are a lot of really nice people in this world, doing really great things.
10. And, maybe, just maybe….I will be able to encourage someone else along the way.
love the numbers
I’m not really into numbers, but I do love the fact that today is 12-12-12! It’s just fun, and it makes me smile! 🙂
I won’t be drinking the night into oblivion, I just thought that this was a cool picture of some epic dates!
Another cool picture. I see a couple of my favorites in there! One on the top left, and one on the bottom right!
(photo credit goes to: http://www.ballparksonabudget.mlblogs.com)
And one more! No favorites of mine here, just a few pretty amazing quarterbacks though!
(Photo credit goes to: Sports Center)
Happy 12-12-12! Hope it’s a great day!