3 Gifts that made me laugh:
1. These two little kids certainly know how to make their Grandma smile and laugh with delight! I am so thankful that they are in my life, and for now…they really enjoy just hanging out with me! I hope it stays like this for a very, long time.
2. I can’t imagine life without my beautiful daughter and this amazing little guy! Just like his mama, he is pure joy! This special moment was brought to you by “frog” and a little belly laugh too!
3. And then there’s this guy! After all these years…he still makes me laugh and smile! He definitely has captured my heart!
I am oh so very thankful for him and I love living life with him!
These are just a few of the things that I am counting my blessings for today. I am so thankful for my family and the joy and laughter that they bring to my life.
I am truly blessed.
“It is impossible for you to be angry and laugh at the same time. Anger and laughter are mutually exclusive and you have the power to choose either.” ~ Wayne Dyer
The challenge is to show what “express yourself” means to me…
It seems as though we have all learned a great way to “express yourself“, from the oldest down to the youngest.
It’s called the selfie and it can be so much fun, especially when I get to take one with one of my grandkids!
Admittedly the challenge seemed to be a bit abstract to me, but I guess the best expression of myself would be my love for my family.
How would you express yourself in a picture?
We were reminded again this weekend of the much-needed requirement of endurance when spending time with a busy, busy three-year old!
My great-niece came to visit us this week-end, and I’m pretty sure she has more energy in that cute little body of hers than all 3 of my grandchildren combined!
While at the park, she challenged her Great Grandma to go down the slide with her….
Great Grandma will be 79 on October 11th….now that’s what I call endurance! 🙂
Celebrating the moments and enjoying the memories! Way to go Great Grandma!
3 Gifts Together…
1. I’m thankful for these moments when I get to join my daughter and my grandson as they experience the joy and wonder of exploring new things together.
2. I’m always thankful when I see how well my flowers and the sun go together!
3. It’s a little hard to get all three of these kids looking in the same direction, at the same time, with a decent look on their face, but I sure do love it when we are all together.
It’s one of my favorite places to be, and I am so very thankful for them.
These are just a few of the many things that I am thankful for on this Thankful Thursday.
Go ahead, give it a try…list 3 gifts that you are thankful for today. I think you’ll be glad you did.
“In ordinary life we hardly realize that we receive a great deal more than we give, and that it is only with gratitude that life becomes rich.”
― Dietrich Bonhoeffer