3 Gifts that made me laugh:
1. These two little kids certainly know how to make their Grandma smile and laugh with delight! I am so thankful that they are in my life, and for now…they really enjoy just hanging out with me! I hope it stays like this for a very, long time.
2. I can’t imagine life without my beautiful daughter and this amazing little guy! Just like his mama, he is pure joy! This special moment was brought to you by “frog” and a little belly laugh too!
3. And then there’s this guy! After all these years…he still makes me laugh and smile! He definitely has captured my heart!
I am oh so very thankful for him and I love living life with him!
These are just a few of the things that I am counting my blessings for today. I am so thankful for my family and the joy and laughter that they bring to my life.
I am truly blessed.
“It is impossible for you to be angry and laugh at the same time. Anger and laughter are mutually exclusive and you have the power to choose either.” ~ Wayne Dyer
The challenge is to show what “express yourself” means to me…
It seems as though we have all learned a great way to “express yourself“, from the oldest down to the youngest.
It’s called the selfie and it can be so much fun, especially when I get to take one with one of my grandkids!
Admittedly the challenge seemed to be a bit abstract to me, but I guess the best expression of myself would be my love for my family.
How would you express yourself in a picture?
We were reminded again this weekend of the much-needed requirement of endurance when spending time with a busy, busy three-year old!
My great-niece came to visit us this week-end, and I’m pretty sure she has more energy in that cute little body of hers than all 3 of my grandchildren combined!
While at the park, she challenged her Great Grandma to go down the slide with her….
Great Grandma will be 79 on October 11th….now that’s what I call endurance! 🙂
Celebrating the moments and enjoying the memories! Way to go Great Grandma!
3 Gifts Together…
1. I’m thankful for these moments when I get to join my daughter and my grandson as they experience the joy and wonder of exploring new things together.
2. I’m always thankful when I see how well my flowers and the sun go together!
3. It’s a little hard to get all three of these kids looking in the same direction, at the same time, with a decent look on their face, but I sure do love it when we are all together.
It’s one of my favorite places to be, and I am so very thankful for them.
These are just a few of the many things that I am thankful for on this Thankful Thursday.
Go ahead, give it a try…list 3 gifts that you are thankful for today. I think you’ll be glad you did.
“In ordinary life we hardly realize that we receive a great deal more than we give, and that it is only with gratitude that life becomes rich.”
― Dietrich Bonhoeffer
3 gifts found on paper
1. I’m so thankful for the little hands that drew this picture of penguins playing in the snow…and then proceeded to proudly hang it on my refrigerator, just for me.
2. For the millions of books that have been written and printed on paper…I’m so thankful for moments like this.
3. The love notes, sweet wishes, and kind words, all written down and tucked safely away. I’m so thankful for the hearts and the hands of the people who wrote these for me. They are my life.
These are just a few of the many things that I am thankful for today.
It’s important to stop…take a moment…and reflect on the good things in life.
Will you join me in counting the blessings on your journey through life?
“Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.”
― William Arthur Ward