3 Gifts Sweet
1. I’m so thankful for this beautiful young lady that God gave to me. My sweet girl. I’m continually impressed by her wisdom and grace. Her love for her family, her love for me.
She is a precious treasure, and I’m so proud to call her mine.
2. This sweet moment between Grandpa and his little Grandson. I’m so thankful that I got to share in this moment, and that I was able to “capture” a little bit of the joy that was being shared between these two.
He truly is the best Grandpa ever.
2. And these. Tasty little sweet and salty treats. I’m thankful that they are so simple and easy to make.
And these are just a few of the things that I am forever thankful for. Join me by taking a few moments today to look around you and consider a few things “sweet” that you are thankful for!
“The unthankful heart discovers no mercies…but let the thankful heart sweep through the day and, as the magnet finds the iron, so it will find in every hour, some heavenly blessings.”
~ Harriet Beecher Stowe
3 Gifts Out My Window….
1. I’m thankful that I’m on the inside, looking out my window at the car wash. I love knowing that I can get my little bug all clean and shiny without me even getting out of the car to get the job done!
2. I’m thankful that when I look out my back door window, I am able to see these pretty flowers that just keep on blooming, even in the midst of our construction project. A gentle reminder to me that there is beauty to be found in everything, even when my own little world feels a little chaotic and out-of-order.
3. And this moment, this very tender moment when I glance out my front door window, and I see these two amazing people. My husband helping our youngest grandson put on his shoes so that they can do some “gardening” together. A task that our grandson has become fascinated with as of late, and something Grandpa was only too willing to help him with.
I’m thankful, oh so thankful that God gave them to me.
These are just a few things that I am so very thankful for today.
I know there will be more, because I’m going to keep on looking for the good things…I hope you find some things to be thankful for today as well. Just take a peek out your window and see what you can find!
“We need to regularly stop and take stock; to sit down and determine within ourselves which things are worth valuing and which things are not; which risks are worth the cost and which are not. Even the most confusing or hurtful aspects of life can be made more tolerable by clear seeing and by choice.” ~ Epictetus
This gallery contains 2 photos.