Tag Archives: happy
Weekly Photo Challenge: Enveloped
This little guy loves to be enveloped in his favorite blanket. If he’s not enveloped in it, it’s certainly not far behind…a little boy and a his blanket, a pretty happy place indeed.
Snug as a bug, he’s perfectly content in his happy place!
This is my contribution for this week’s photo challenge, enveloped. You might want to take a look at what other people have contributed by going here, or better yet, join in the fun and share a photo of your own interpretation of the challenge.
Wordless Wednesday: Time Flies
Wordless Wednesday: Teamwork
Thankful Thursday: 3 gifts Opened Up
3 Gifts Opened Up
1. I’m thankful for these beautiful flowers that grow in my back yard. When they are all opened up…the smell that is released into the air can be somewhat intoxicating! It’s a pure delight.
2. I’m thankful that my daughter has introduced the wonderful world of books and the library to my grandson. No matter your age, when a book is opened up, a whole new world is waiting for you. This little guy loves to go on adventures, and I know he will have a lifetime full of them, especially if he keeps this up.
3. Today is the home opener for the Padres! I am very thankful for this day and I’m looking forward to the game and to when this bag of peanuts gets opened up at the ballgame!
So many things to be thankful for…these are just a few of my favorites today. How about you? What things have “opened up” for you that you can be thankful for?
“Gratitude helps you to grow and expand; gratitude brings joy and laughter into your life and into the lives of all those around you.”
~ Eileen Caddy
Peace of mind
Thankful Thursday: 3 Gifts that made me laugh
3 Gifts that made me laugh:
1. These two little kids certainly know how to make their Grandma smile and laugh with delight! I am so thankful that they are in my life, and for now…they really enjoy just hanging out with me! I hope it stays like this for a very, long time.
2. I can’t imagine life without my beautiful daughter and this amazing little guy! Just like his mama, he is pure joy! This special moment was brought to you by “frog” and a little belly laugh too!
3. And then there’s this guy! After all these years…he still makes me laugh and smile! He definitely has captured my heart!
I am oh so very thankful for him and I love living life with him!
These are just a few of the things that I am counting my blessings for today. I am so thankful for my family and the joy and laughter that they bring to my life.
I am truly blessed.
“It is impossible for you to be angry and laugh at the same time. Anger and laughter are mutually exclusive and you have the power to choose either.” ~ Wayne Dyer
Thankful Thursday: 3 Gifts Green
3 Gifts Green:
1. I’m thankful that sometimes a simple cool green toy is still all it takes to bring a smile to his face.
2. I’m thankful for this delicious green salad to go with my dinner.
3. I’m thankful that this little guy has all this green grass to run around and play in.
These are just a few things “green” that I am thankful for today. Taking a few minutes each day to find a “good thing” to be thankful for has made a huge difference in my life.
How about you? Did you find something to be thankful for today?
“Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises.” ~ Pedro Calderon de la Barca