3 Gifts Green:
1. I’m thankful that sometimes a simple cool green toy is still all it takes to bring a smile to his face.
2. I’m thankful for this delicious green salad to go with my dinner.
3. I’m thankful that this little guy has all this green grass to run around and play in.
These are just a few things “green” that I am thankful for today. Taking a few minutes each day to find a “good thing” to be thankful for has made a huge difference in my life.
How about you? Did you find something to be thankful for today?
“Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises.” ~ Pedro Calderon de la Barca
3 Gifts Sweet
1. I’m so thankful for this beautiful young lady that God gave to me. My sweet girl. I’m continually impressed by her wisdom and grace. Her love for her family, her love for me.
She is a precious treasure, and I’m so proud to call her mine.
2. This sweet moment between Grandpa and his little Grandson. I’m so thankful that I got to share in this moment, and that I was able to “capture” a little bit of the joy that was being shared between these two.
He truly is the best Grandpa ever.
2. And these. Tasty little sweet and salty treats. I’m thankful that they are so simple and easy to make.
And these are just a few of the things that I am forever thankful for. Join me by taking a few moments today to look around you and consider a few things “sweet” that you are thankful for!
“The unthankful heart discovers no mercies…but let the thankful heart sweep through the day and, as the magnet finds the iron, so it will find in every hour, some heavenly blessings.”
~ Harriet Beecher Stowe
When the earth, the sky and the sea converge…it really is a beautiful place!
I thought I would give this one a second try. I usually only do one entry a week for the photo challenge, but I was a little disappointed by my attempt at it yesterday, so I decided to try one more time.
I think I was a little more successful at portraying the true meaning of the word “humanity” this time around.
Once again, thanks to thirdeyemom for the great challenge this week. It certainly put my brain cells to work!