3 gifts Overjoyed!….
1. Celebration of life – Oh the joy that it brings…especially when you add great-grandkids, a birthday cake and candles to blow out too!
2. Moments together – moments to treasure, and hold safe in my heart. A moment that can only be described as pure joy!
3. Beauty in nature – the peace, the calm, and the joy that is found when I’m surrounded by it!
These are just a few of the many things that I am thankful for.
What are you thankful for?
Will you join me in looking for these gifts and sharing them with others?
“The unthankful heart… discovers no mercies; but let the thankful heart sweep through the day and, as the magnet finds the iron, so it will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings!”
~ Henry Ward Beecher
The most unusual and cool pattern can often be found in nature.
Want to see more cool photos?
Check out what others have done by clicking on this link: http://dailypost.wordpress.com/2013/05/10/weekly-photo-challenge-pattern/
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Pattern (scsurfbutler.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Pattern (thepanamaadventure.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Pattern (elisapompili.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Pattern (leecastillio.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Pattern | Feline Style (mykindofhappiness.com)
- weekly photo challenge : pattern (timetobeinspired.ca)
This gallery contains 4 photos.
I’m enjoying the brilliant colors of spring! Probably one of my favorite times of the year. It seems as though everywhere I turn, I see another pretty flower popping up to greet me. All Things Bright and Beautiful by – Cecil Frances Alexander All things bright and beautiful, All creatures great and small, All things […]
Oh the wonder and intrigue of being “lost in the details.”
A great discovery that my daughter and I found one day as we were taking a walk through her neighborhood.