Tag Archives: sunshine
Wordless Wednesday: Sunshine!
Thankful Thursday: 3 gifts in light
3 gifts in light that I am thankful for…
1. I’m thankful for electricity and the gift of light it brings us on a dark night.
2. I’m thankful for the way the sun lights up the day and shines on the big white clouds, and down through the trees to me!
3. When the day is over, and the sun fades away, the last bit of light that shines is a reminder to me that yes…I am once again thankful for another good day, and for the Creator who made this great light for me!
These are just a few of the many things that I am so very thankful for today.
What are you thankful for?
Will you join me in looking for these gifts and sharing them with others?
“If you haven’t all the things you want, be grateful for the things you don’t have that you wouldn’t want.”
Weekly Photo Challenge: Color
The color of sunshine…and happiness!
It’s a beautiful time of the year!
If you want to see what other people have done for this photo challenge, click here!
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Color (nofixedplans5.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Color (curlybug.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: The Power of COLOR (picturesinlivingcolor.wordpress.com)
It’s official! First day of Spring!
Yesterday the twig was brown and bare;
To-day the glint of green is there;
Tomorrow will be leaflets spare;
I know no thing so wondrous fair,
No miracle so strangely rare.
I wonder what will next be there!
- spring equinox (elainemcnulty.wordpress.com)
Today’s the day
I can’t take it anymore! My garden is calling to me and I’m going to answer! Sorry house work, you’ll just have to wait for another day.
I’m going to go outside and enjoy the beautiful sunshine!
I took a quick walk around the yard after I returned home from snow country, and just knew it wouldn’t be long before I was outside enjoying the comfort of my backyard oasis!
So, today’s the day.
I’m going to enjoy the peace and quiet of my garden, with a little weeding, and a nip and tuck along the way.
Along with the refreshing breath of warm air, and the healing power of Vitamin D….
this should be a good day!
- The Southern California garden…the weeds are thriving! (breathelighter.wordpress.com)
- Peaceful gardening (skycastlz.wordpress.com)
- 365 Grateful – Day 157 (minsmash.com)
Thankful Thursday: 3 Gifts Shining
Three Gifts Shining
1. The sun shining on my shoulder, and the comfort and warmth that it gives
2. The lights shining brightly on the Hotel Del Coronado at Christmas