I’ve been given an award! Woo Hoo!
All my thanks, love and appreciation to Monique at Better Than Reality. Love that lady, except for when she gives me a rough time about my football team, Ha! :)…and I thoroughly enjoy reading her blog. Check it out! I think you’ll enjoy it too.
As a recipient of this award, my obligation to my Wordpress Family is quite simple:
- Display the award image on your blog.
- Link back and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers.
- Notify each of your nominees of their nomination.
- Share the inspiration and keep on blogging!
If you get a chance, check out some of these other blogs. I hope you will enjoy them as much as I have!
Here are my 10 nominees, in no particular order:
1. Stuff I Tell My Sister – fun and delightful! This blog reminds me of my sisters, and makes me wish they were still here so I could tell them “stuff”:)
2. Heavenly Raindrops – beautiful and inspiring…offering words for thought, and hope
3. Rainbow Bakery – Lots of great photos – I especially like her “six word Saturday” feature
4. Morning Story and Dilbert – a great way to start the day – with a smile, and sometimes a tear, but always a good story
5. Wind Against Current – just plain beautiful photography!
6. Behind the Willows – Now this one…I think you will find yourself falling in love with this three little girls as much as I have. Their mom is amazing.
7. Have Teacup Will Travel – Lots of fun adventures, beautiful photos, and lots of tea. One can never have too much tea!
8. Not Quite Old – One of my newest “finds – and I’ve found that I can just simply relate.
9. Mama’s Empty Nest – A very gifted writer, while I don’t “mourn” the fact that I have an empty nest…I’m anxious to see if she will be able to arrive at this same conclusion. An empty nest can be a good thing 🙂
10. Fly Softly My Love – Her heartfelt, raw emotions, well written, probably every woman’s feelings at one point in their life…beautiful! She makes me want to cheer her on, and give her a hug, all at one time!
I hope you take a moment to visit each of these blogs, and visit them often! 🙂
Thanks again to Monique for the honors!