On top…looking down!
What an awesome sight. Opening Day of baseball in San Diego!
There’s always more…take a look at some more amazing shots from On Top, by clicking here!
I’ve been given an award! Woo Hoo!
All my thanks, love and appreciation to Monique at Better Than Reality. Love that lady, except for when she gives me a rough time about my football team, Ha! :)…and I thoroughly enjoy reading her blog. Check it out! I think you’ll enjoy it too.
As a recipient of this award, my obligation to my Wordpress Family is quite simple:
If you get a chance, check out some of these other blogs. I hope you will enjoy them as much as I have!
Here are my 10 nominees, in no particular order:
1. Stuff I Tell My Sister – fun and delightful! This blog reminds me of my sisters, and makes me wish they were still here so I could tell them “stuff”:)
2. Heavenly Raindrops – beautiful and inspiring…offering words for thought, and hope
3. Rainbow Bakery – Lots of great photos – I especially like her “six word Saturday” feature
4. Morning Story and Dilbert – a great way to start the day – with a smile, and sometimes a tear, but always a good story
5. Wind Against Current – just plain beautiful photography!
6. Behind the Willows – Now this one…I think you will find yourself falling in love with this three little girls as much as I have. Their mom is amazing.
7. Have Teacup Will Travel – Lots of fun adventures, beautiful photos, and lots of tea. One can never have too much tea!
8. Not Quite Old – One of my newest “finds – and I’ve found that I can just simply relate.
9. Mama’s Empty Nest – A very gifted writer, while I don’t “mourn” the fact that I have an empty nest…I’m anxious to see if she will be able to arrive at this same conclusion. An empty nest can be a good thing 🙂
10. Fly Softly My Love – Her heartfelt, raw emotions, well written, probably every woman’s feelings at one point in their life…beautiful! She makes me want to cheer her on, and give her a hug, all at one time!
I hope you take a moment to visit each of these blogs, and visit them often! 🙂
Thanks again to Monique for the honors!
Strawberries in my garden.
Not really that unusual, right? In fact, one would expect to find strawberries in their garden if they did in fact plant them there.
But to find them growing in my garden in the month of November! Now that, was certainly an unexpected treat!
To see more of the “unexpected” things in life, check out this link!
My two older sisters have both passed away in the last few years.
I miss them so very much!
I have become a Grandma three times over since then, and their children have each had babies since they have passed away.
Being a Grandma and being nostalgic just seem to go hand-in-hand 🙂
Lately I have found myself becoming a little nostalgic and wistful as I watch their grand babies grow.
My sisters were amazing moms. I just know they would have loved being Grandmas to these sweet little girls….
Interested in seeing what others have done with this challenge? Take a look by clicking on this link!
A lady and her curves!
Not sure why the fish is on her head….oh well!
If you would like to see more images of curves, check out this link!
In this moment Grandpa can hold his little hand and help him up the step. But it won’t be long before this is just a fleeting memory.
Hold on tight, because life is precious, life is sweet!
If you would like to see what other bloggers have done with this challenge, take a look by clicking on this link!
You have been my friend," replied Charlotte. "That in itself is a tremendous thing." —E.B. White Charlotte's Web
"Be a dew to the soil of the human heart."
Master Gardener, amateur photographer, intermediate quilter and lover of day trips around New England
In pursuit of discovering beauty in my daily adventure of being a mom of nine
Everyday food adventures, creations, and life around Vancouver
Mostly books and a bit of nature, birds, flowers, food and photography
Through Sharing the Heart
little ponderings with the Big Guy
Because stress is fattening and life is just too short
Empowering you to discover and celebrate the Peace in your Everyday Lives
The misadventures of a first time father
...where life happens one word at a time!
The camera gave me an incredible freedom. It gave me the ability to parade through the world and look at people and things very, very closely. Carrie Mae Weems
An Expat's Photo Blog... adding Red Pins to our Travel Map!
Redefining life after the fledglings have flown
This blog is about stuff. Random thoughts and photos from an Oklahoma gal.
Mike Hardisty Photography