3 Gifts Remembering…
There are a lot of things that I don’t remember….sometimes, my memory just isn’t the best one around. But thankfully, there are things in life that are exactly what I need to help me remember, and for those things in life, I am truly thankful.
1. The clever little pill-box, aids me in remembering to take my pills every day of the week. ( It also comes in handy for remembering what day of the week it actually is! :))
2. Visiting the Golden Gate bridge, and remembering the phone call from my daughter the night she got engaged.
3. Remembering the good times I have hanging out with my very best friend!
I am so very thankful for him!
- Thankful Thursday – 3 gifts striped (beckystout.wordpress.com)
- Thankful Thursday – 3 gifts salty, sweet and sipped (beckystout.wordpress.com)
3 priceless reasons to be thankful. Beautiful images that celebrates family and friendship. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Thank you – my family is my treasure! I hope that you and your family had a wonderful Christmas, and that the New Year brings you many more wonderful days.
Okay, I might have that wrong. I just realized that raindrops is in the name of your blog. No problem – I’m still enjoying looking around at your stuff.
Yes…”Blessings through raindrops” – it’s just me, trying to find the good things in life, even when life isn’t all good! 🙂
Thank you for visiting me today!
Those are wonderful gifts. I love doing the Joy Dare – not every day, but I do it often enough that it makes me really sit up and notice what’s going on.
I came over from your comment over at Hamburg & Meehr. I’m still looking for the raindrops post that you mentioned!
Not paying attention – I added a comment at the bottom in the wrong place. Sorry.
🙂 no problem! It made me smile! I’m not as consistent with the “joy dare” as I would like to be, but I do try and write something every Thursday, for my Thankful Thursday! I’ve found that it really does make a difference in my attitude (for the good) when I look for the good things in life, and focus on the positive instead of the negative. Some days…it’s much easier said then done, but, I give it my best shot!
I hope to hear from you again soon!